Moore Barracks, Shorncliffe converted into a Canadian Military Hospital in May 1915. Staffed by No. 2 Casualty Clearing Station Canadian Army Medical Corps Depot and No. 3 Canadian Stationary Hospital. Then later replaced in August 1915 by No. 3 Casualty Clearing Station. The two casualty clearing stations were replaced by personnel from the Canadian Army Medical Corps Training Depot. Designated No. 11 Canadian General Hospital 10 September 1917. Commanded by Colonel Wallace A. Scott. Hospital closed 20 September 1919.
Read more information HERE
Read the Record of Service of the Hospital:RoS-no-11-canadian-general-hospital